Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Monday, May 14, 2012

Saved by the Rain?

I got back to Del Rio last Monday and that night we had a wicked storm and it seems like it has been raining almost every day.  Mind you I am not complaining I am grateful for the rain and also because after working my tail off for two weeks I have been able to take a week off to relax before I have to get serious and start my dreaded yard work among other things in my to do list.

Today we had another strong storm system come through and we expect the last of the rain to come to an end by Tuesday…so guess my down time has come to an end.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

4 comments:

  1. Glad your back, yes we need the rain, we got a shower here last night as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We certainly needed the rain. Glad you got your fair share.

      Delete
  2. The road to my place is washed out and I hear Ghost Town took a beating. The hail killed Ring Huggins parrot as he wasn't home and several roofs are gone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get caught up on my blog readings. I had no idea hail had fallen in Terlingua...poor parrot.

      At least you don't have to deal with washed out road issue for now.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.