Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Day of Doing Nothing

Today I decided to give myself the day off.  It has been so long since I have had some alone time. I treated myself to a day surfing the web, getting caught up on blogs as well as reading e-mail accounts that have not been checked in at least two months!

I want to welcome Charlton Vaughan to the blog.  His blog is Red Rock & Fiddle http://limestoneandpumice.blogspot.com/  and he has some spectacular pictures of Terlingua sunsets, wildflowers and of the Dia de Los Muertos Celebration at the Terlingua Cemetery.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

5 comments:

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.