Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Profile Picture / Propane Guy/ Plumber

Wow, can hardly believe it is December already!  In preparation of the holiday season went to change my profile picture and I messed it up!  As you all know I am computer challenged and with this computer even more so.  Need to call Time Warner Cable and have them come out and make my old computer be able to connect to the network they set up for me. Yes, I said I was going to do it after I got back from Terlingua but what can I tell you?

For some reason I can not post an image from my Photobucket account to my profile.  Tried downloading the file to this computer but it downloaded as a zip file. When I go to open it, it tells me I have no pictures!

Been taking it easy.  My only trip into town was to the bank and the P.O. Box.  Called the propane guy on Thursday and he said he would be here Friday, I will be darn if he finally kept his word...he did not know it but this was his last chance...after the prior long waits, was going to change providers.  Bought 130 gallons  hopefully that will last us for a while.  He even said he would be by with a calendar later on this month!

Unbeknownst to me my mother called that worthless plumber of hers on Thursday, here it is Saturday and we are still waiting...not really a surprise.  Was making plans to go to Houston but until this character shows up I can not leave :-(

Here is where I usually wish you a good night but being that it is 11:05 a.m. I will wish you a good day instead :)

6 comments:

  1. I'm dealing with Verizon,,who has it the worst? hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I do :( Time Warner Cable's customer service SUCKS!

    Verizon is the service provider for all residential and commercial accounts in Del Rio. However they do not offer internet service here as it would be considered a monopoly, that is why Billy Bob can not connect to the internet when he is in the area.

    I have never had a problem dealing with them yet...but then again mother only has basic service, no long distance on her phone and we like it that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be able to view the pictures on Photobucket, press the print screen button and then save the pictures to your hard drive or desk top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did as you suggested but it did not save it to my hard drive...it made it my official picture for my Photobucket account!

    What can I say? I am a lost cause...but since I have other Christmas Betty Boop images I chose another one :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bought 130 gallons hopefully that will last us for a while. He even said he would be by with a calendar later on this month! Submit Articles

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.