Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Sunday, March 17, 2013

A 94 degree Winter Day

Man it was hot today!  It went from a morning low of 61 up to a very warm 94 degrees this afternoon.  We officially set the heater on OFF today.

Spent my day doing some fine washables, putting away the clothes from my last trip to the laundromat, balancing my checkbook and cleaning up my room.

Right now as I am typing this it is 12:40 a.m. and it is still 70 degrees outside.  I cracked opened a window in the living room and I am getting some nice air circulation as it is 81 degrees inside the house.

Was asked if I bought a cake this time around on our March trip to Mexico.  I most certainly did... however I smashed the cake as I tried to make it fit inside my ice chest and the plastic top broke off and crushed some of the icing and strawberries...but rest assured that that did not affect the taste one bit :D



Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.


10 comments:

  1. cake always tastes better after you smush it up a little bit. I got to go back on nights. I have been up early in the morning for the last four days and it is killing me. your friend, the rat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can relate Mr. Rat these morning routines are not made for night owls like ourselves :D

      Delete
  2. Just saw a weather report, and it's gonna get cold again next Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is getting into the "hot" season for sure. We have been running the AC. We get the heat, but here it is mixed with high humidity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dizzy it seems like every year we skip Spring!

      Delete
  4. ...traigo
    ecos
    de
    la
    tarde
    callada
    en
    la
    mano
    y
    una
    vela
    de
    mi
    corazón
    para
    invitarte
    y
    darte
    este
    alma
    que
    viene
    para
    compartir
    contigo
    tu
    bello
    blog
    con
    un
    ramillete
    de
    oro
    y
    claveles
    dentro...


    desde mis
    HORAS ROTAS
    Y AULA DE PAZ


    COMPARTIENDO ILUSION
    MSBELINDA

    CON saludos de la luna al
    reflejarse en el mar de la
    poesía...




    ESPERO SEAN DE VUESTRO AGRADO EL POST POETIZADO DE DJANGO, MASTER AND COMMANDER, LEYENDAS DE PASIÓN, BAILANDO CON LOBOS, THE ARTIST, TITANIC…

    José
    Ramón...


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias por el bello poema Jose Ramon. Nunca crei que fuese leida en Espana. Que grata sorpresa :)

      Delete
  5. Dang! The cake looks good to me. Fix me up with the flavor because I wouldn't have noticed a thing. I bet it was delicious!

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.