Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I have had it with G-mail...

I am so sick and tired of Google not letting me access my G-mail account unless I log out of my MsBelinda nick and log-in using Terlinguadreams...so the heck with them!

I have set-up a new e-mail account for my bloggers to get in touch with me.  That account is terlinguadreams@outlook.com

Please note that I have long since discontinued use of MsBelinda@hotmail.com as I was getting another person's e-mail with a nick similar to mine.  So if someone sends you an e-mail from that account...it is not me!

To re-cap...I have discontinued use of the following acccounts:

MsBelinda@hotmail.com

Terlinguadreams@gmail.com


Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

4 comments:

  1. I have never used G-mail, but my wife uses it on her tablet. I don't believe she has had any problems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would not be a problem if I did not have a blog.

      I have to log in and out since my primary account is not with Google. Precisely because of this they badger you to change your main account to Gmail every time you log in to read your e-mails.

      Delete
  2. Hotmail changed to outlook, had no choice. That was a few months ago, on mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my hotmail account (now outlook) easy to use and understand.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.