Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Who do I blame?

Last Wednesday I contacted my Credit Union in Amarillo, Texas so they could send me a check. I have never had a problem with them either when I lived in Houston nor now that I live in Del Rio, though they are located two to three mail days away.

I have had to drive into town every day this week and that does not make me happy.  Called them yesterday and they told me to give it another day!

There is also the very real possibility that my check arrived but that the postal service placed it in the wrong P.O. Box.  Just today I returned a letter that was in my box and it did not even have a P.O. Box number...it had a street address!  So who do I blame?

I really do not want to have to pay for a wire transfer but time is becoming a factor as my Harris County property taxes are due on January 31st and I do not plan on being delinquent.

On another note we have had simply beautiful spring like days in the 70's though that will change tomorrow. They are even mentioning that four letter word.....SNOW.....sure hope not :-(

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you get your mail. Mail does get lost sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only thing I ever lost in the mail was a Happy Father's Day card and I even filed a report...that was 20 years ago!

      Delete
  2. Any holiday messes delivery up and there was one last Mon. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what to make of it, eight days to receive a letter is a bit much even with a holiday.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.