Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Congratulations to the Houston Astros!

I am so happy that the Houston Astros won their first World Series...it was a long time in the making...our city really needed something like this after Hurricane Harvey.  Congratulations!!!

Courtesy of the Houston Chronicle

I can only imagine how crazy it must have gotten in Terlingua last night!

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

7 comments:

  1. I'm not a sports fan but am very happy for the Astros and all their fans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a looong time coming & so very thrilling, wasn't it?

    Kinda bittersweet too, though. AJ Hinch said today at the post-parade rally that, after over a half-century of waiting, there’s probably not a family in Houston who doesn’t wish someone who’s no longer with them – a dad or grandpa - who never gave up on their beloved Stros could be here to see this day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leilani did attend the parade?

      I could not agree more with AJ Hinch. I am very proud of them, of their achievement and what this means to our city.

      Delete
  3. This evening I was watching Saturday Night Live and three Astros had a cameo. I was not expecting it and it was a rather funny skit.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.