Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

CRS vs I have no recollection?

Was talking to my friend Linda Lou who is 15 years older than I am. She can not believe that I can not remember people or events within our circle of acquaintances going back 25 to 30 years ago. Gee, am I the only one that suffers from CRS?  That or I have early dementia :-(

Speaking of lack of memory, my doctor suggested I try Ginkgo Biloba and I have been taking it for the past seven months and at least in my case, I have seen no benefits... so as soon as I finish this bottle...I am done!

Perhaps, rather than saying I suffer from CRS...I should say "I have no recollection"?  Then maybe more people could sympathize with my plight?

The trees have shed most of their leaves in the last two days when normally they don't until mid to late December. I think the fact that I did not water them this summer may have had something to do with it.

We are expecting rain late tonight and all day tomorrow. We really need the precipitation as it has not rained in weeks.  I am still conducting my experiment of being able to live off of my primitive rain catchment system.  Unfortunately, if I was living off grid I would have run out of water two weeks ago.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.


Spurs Corner

I am so proud of my guys, in particular, the young talent. They played a fantastic game against the OKC Thunder that was winnable and could have gone either way. They played against the starters, not the bench players. Though we lost, it really felt like a win...our future looks bright!

GSG!!!

14 comments:

  1. Our politicians use "no recollection" all the time. Seems to work fine for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The difference between them and I is that I truly do not remember.

      Delete
  2. There are things I just don't remember, I have been called a liar because of it but I don't remember. I write it down if need to remember...
    Your water catchment experiment, I guess you need a bigger cistern! Easy for me to say :-)
    Actually there are books on line about harvesting rain water & cisterns, I have the URLs for several if you're interested (if I can find them :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully to date I have not been called a liar yet, that does not mean it wont happen at a future date.

      If you happen to run into those URLs at some point I would love to have you forward them to me.

      Delete
  3. Glad to see you didn't FORGET Spurs corner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol :D

      Did you watch the game tonight? I did not realize Miami had so many three point shooters. Fortunately it was not a problem for our Spurs.

      Delete
    2. No - don't have cable and FSSW can't be retrieved online BUT listened to Bill Schoening's wonderful play-by-play. Friday on KENS-TV. yay

      GSG

      Delete
    3. Glad you brought that up. On a commercial they advertised their App, "Fox Sports Go" to stream Spurs games.

      Delete
  4. There are a lot of things I remember as well as a lot I don't. I figure it's all up in my brain, but as I get older there is just so much info there it becomes difficult to access some of it. It will always be there, so don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend feels that I have no reason to forget as she is older and yet remembers more than I do.

      Since I have no health insurance and neurologists fees are not in the budget, I have no other option but not to worry.

      Delete
  5. I'm sure I suffer from CRS and I quit worrying about it. I figure some one will surely remind me sooner or later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can remember some things from 30 years ago, but can’t remember some things from 3 days ago. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand perfectly, it happens to me as well. Good to read you RedEyeMule.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.