Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Saturday, November 24, 2018

Could not talk myself into driving to town

As hard as I tried I just could not talk myself into driving to town.  I need to go pick-up mother's medication but she still has a three-day supply before she runs out. I tell you, I am one of the world's worst procrastinators!

My back pain has come back and I have no idea why since it is not like I have been doing any strenuous activity apart from screaming at the cats...but that is another story...you can read about it in my other blog.

I do not know how many of you ever watched "Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown". This his last season prior to his death by suicide he did a segment on West Texas. Of course, he visited Terlingua, Alpine, Marfa, Marathon, Sanderson, Santa Elena Canyon (in Big Bend National Park), Presidio, Texas as well as cross the border to Ojinaga, Chihuahua, Mexico. If you have a chance I recommend you watch it. Here is a preview:

https://www.foodandwine.com/news/anthony-bourdain-parts-unknown-far-west-texas-preview

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.


Spurs Corner

You win some, you lose some. At least we did not lose by a referee this time around.

4 comments:

  1. Procrastination is something I understand & I know the cure... I'll explain it to you later....


    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I have a sign about Procrastination, I'll find it later sometime soon. I made turkey soup and wanted to bring it to my great grand kids Friday, I just brought today just before they went home. UGH. So see your not alone

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.