Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Answering E-mails

I devoted today to answering my backlog of e-mails.  I apologize to everyone involved but as you all know...I am a procrastinator and/or sometimes with my CRS syndrome...I do not remember whether I sent a reply or not  :-(

Late this afternoon we had to run an errand in town so decided to drive dad's old car.  It ran good, however  when I turned on the lights to come back home...found one of the headlights was out!  So what to do?  I did what everyone with a busted headlight does...turned on the bright lights :D

Seriously, we live in South Val Verde County very close to the Rio Grande so there is always all kinds of law enforcement vehicles of various entities and I just knew I was going to be pulled over and my fine was not going to be cheap like the one I paid in Mexico.  Lucky for me I made it home safely.

Noticed gasoline prices went down...that was a welcome change!



Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

6 comments:

  1. Since I have been blogging, I have become very lax at answering emails. My bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, DD. And gas has been going down a very small amount at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MsB, if you joined the procrastinators club I'll bet the would make you president. However with your CRS you would probably not make it to the meetings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh lord John you have crying with laughter...jajajajajaja...I think you nailed it! :D

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.