Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Sunday, February 24, 2013

New Blog

It was a very windy day but nothing like what is expected for tomorrow.  Went around the yard picking up things that may act as projectiles.  I had been hoping to take down the Kodiak Canvas tent but first I need to empty it out.  The problem is where do I put the things I have stored there?



This afternoon I was able to capture the same bunny rabbit I saw yesterday.  I do not think it was Sofia as it has been a long time since she visited me.  To be honest I do not know what the lifespan of a cotton tail is.  However, like Sofia she was not scared of me.


Today I began a new blog that documents my relationship with Walter as I receive a lot of inquiries about him.  If you care to check it out here is the link http://mylittlewalter.blogspot.com/

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

6 comments:

  1. We have a wild cotton tail rabbit that keeps getting through the fence and into the dogs yard to eat the grass in there. That just goes to show you that the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. There has been a couple of times it almost didn't get back out before the dogs got to it when they were let out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx for the other blog about Walter.

      Delete
    2. Dizzy- you are right, the grass always seems greener on the other side.

      I guess the reason they come to mother's yard is because we do not have cats or dogs so they are free to eat to their hearts desire without any danger.

      Delete
  2. Ok, tell us how you determined that "bunny rabbit" was a HER an' not a HIM. Did you know cotton tails are good to eat???

    I like cotton tails an' all that, but to watch a jack rabbit bound off cross the desert.....that's a sight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea if it is a HER or a HIM. She is just so darn cute I figured it was a SHE :)

      I heard the opposite...that you are not supposed to eat cotton tails because they are carriers of some disease.

      It really does not matter as I could never have the heart to kill one much less eat it.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.