Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Sunday, August 21, 2011

My dream land is under contract


My dream land is under contract...unfortunately not to ME :-(

I had found what I believed to be the perfect parcel of land.  Situated right off the highway so  I would not have issues finding it or entering in a low clearance vehicle.  When I finally make the move to Terlingua I will be going at it alone and I do not want to be in some remote region of desert by my lonesome.

I knew the price but most importantly the location were too good to be true.  Here is a link

http://www.westtxrealty.com/listings/index.php?action=listingview&listingID=342

Oh well, it was not meant to be.....

2 comments:

  1. What about this one?

    http://www.westtxrealty.com/listings/index.php?action=listingview&listingID=220

    It seems to be in the same area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had seen that listing before. However it was before they dropped the price rather substantially I might add. Thanks, I am saving it to my favorites.

    Really did not want to pay more than $3,000.00 and I also have to take into consideration closing costs of $1750.00

    I would have loved to have been able to bid on the other property but I hate to buy something sight unseen. Was hoping it would still be available during the chili cook-off but I knew it probably would go fast.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.