Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Monday, January 8, 2018

First Post of 2018

It took me eight days but here is my first post of 2018.  My computer has been freezing up a lot lately and since I go online late at night I am too tired to mess with it or to drag out my old laptop.

I hurt my right shoulder doing yard work and it hurts in particular when I try to move or carry something. I need a yardman, a maid, a cook and a chauffeur...too bad it is not in the budget :-(

It was a beautiful sunny day with a high of 73 degrees.  I am looking forward to not having to hear fireworks this evening as the kids went back to school today.

We have a busy day tomorrow so I am going to turn in early or at least early for me.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.


Spurs Corner

The Spurs schedule for December and January has been grueling. These back to back games are killing me. Last night's loss to the Trail Blazers by one point was a little disappointing but it was a good game. 

Manu has been playing great as well as Davis Bertans.  It is a shame Kawhi hurt himself again but we finally have Aldridge playing like the player he was when we drafted him and that we did not see for two years until this season.

Dang, Toni twisted his ankle!

Tonight's game against the Kings was not pretty but OUR guys pulled it off!!!

Go Spurs Go!!!

8 comments:

  1. It's good to see you in 2018! I hope your hurt heals up and the busy day turns out "just right".

    As for the hired help, well I bought a Powerball ticket! It didn't win but I feel I "invested" my $2 wisely, I could have :-)
    If I do that again & actually win several hundred million dollars I'll try and remember my internet friends who need yard help!

    Until the time have a good tomorrow MsBelinda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your good wishes Rob.

      I actually considered buying a Powerball ticket when I heard on the news how high the winning prize would be but alas the sun had already set and my night vision leaves a lot to be desired. Maybe next time.

      A great tomorrow to you as well.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you. Happy New Year to you and Little Foot!

      Delete
  3. I know just what you mean about the fireworks! I hope you and your Mom have a happy new year.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.