Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Friday, September 9, 2022

It has been a busy week...

It has been a busy week and anytime I have to walk a lot, I end up very tired due to my plantar fasciitis and have to go to bed early. This is not a bad thing when you suffer from chronic insomnia. I have therefore not been able to make any new posts at the end of the day. I have also been concentrating on my other blog where I document important things about my cats so I can have that information readily available in one location.

I went to get my labs done on Tuesday and was glad I chose to go close to noon when there was hardly anyone there. Lucked out as well that I got a lab technician that did not prick the heck out of me like the last time.


Ollie's bought out the inventory of a plastic container supplier and since it was a short distance from the clinic headed that way.


I should have come last week as most of their stock was gone...


They had a lot of fall stuff...


Ended up only buying disposable gloves so I can use the computers at the library as I can not find the box I had during the height of the Covid pandemic. Good price as well...


Swung by Walmart and filled up. Unleaded was selling for $3.129 a gallon and $4.459 for diesel. I did not notice this little black car as I was trying to focus the camera on the price signs. It wasn't until I started sorting the pictures at home that I saw it. Does anyone have any idea what kind of vehicle it is?


Wednesday I went to take my cats to the vet in Mexico. If you care to read more about that you can go to my other blog Walter's World by clicking on my header picture or my Profile.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.


Aunty Acid



4 comments:

  1. A neighbor has one but for the life of me can't remember what it is, CRS thing. I saw gas today at 3.39 but I don't need any and I was with my daughter in her car and she paid less near where she lives.
    Do you have 5 Below stores in your area?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If anyone can understand CRS it would be me. :-(
      We do not have any 5 Below stores in Del Rio the closest one is in San Antonio, Texas 144 miles away.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.