Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Warm Breezy 81 Degrees

This morning I woke up to a very pleasant 63 degrees.  Though cloudy at first, the sun finally made its presence felt and it warmed up to 81 degrees.  It was the perfect kind of weather to do your fine washables and that is exactly what I did.

I had not had a chance to download the free anti-virus software for my netbook that came with my subscription to Road Runner.  Decided I needed to take care of that chore and without even knowing it the old anti-virus expired today!  Wow, true to my procrastinating ways...

Want to welcome two new followers to the blog.  The first is Garland Girl of Crap Happens Acres http://craphappensacres.blogspot.com/

The other is Dayton C.  Welcome aboard!

Hope you had a chance to gaze at the full moon tonight.  I tried my hand at photographing it but I was not successful.  I definitively need to ask Santa to bring me a new camera this year!



Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

4 comments:

  1. Moon shots do a lot better on a tripod. My heartbeat evens gets in the way of pictures like moon shots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moon shots are my favorite Barney, specially if they take place in Terlingua :)

      Delete
  2. Yeah, I was wondering if it was a full moon. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you got a chance to see it Jill. Thank you for dropping by.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.