Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Early start to my day

Got an early start to my day as we are pretty much out of everything since I have not been able to make a grocery run to Ciudad Acuña.  To wake up I stopped and bought me some coffee, it was not the wisest thing to do as coffee affects me differently than it does most people.  I have had a headache all day and even at this late hour, I am very jittery.

This evening Windows 10 did an update and the darn computer froze on me, I could not even get the keyboard to work. It is still not working properly and all kinds of windows are popping up...darn, when it is not one thing, it is another!

One thing for sure is that I will never upgrade my Windows 7 laptop to Windows 10 no matter how many times it suggests I do so.  That was the computer I used to go online earlier.  I must say that it was a real treat being able to click on a video on one of the many blogs I follow and be able to watch it without all the buffering.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

8 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of w10 but it's on this new computer...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like all the new computers have Windows 10 and that Windows 7 is going to go by the wayside much like my first laptop with Windows XP is no longer supported.

      Delete
  2. i had to look a lot to find a new win7, but i did. and like you, not gonna update to the 10!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Trouble, how are you girl? Good to read you. May I ask where you were able to purchase a new computer with Win 7?

      Delete
  3. Hi, Ss. I still have 7 and happy it still works so well but a while back I went from Yahoo to Google Chrome and its bugging up on me. I am technically challenged so I guess I just have to put up with it. TnT - how did you get a "new win7"? That's worth looking into.

    gsg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to make the change to Google Chrome back in 2011 when I started my blog as Blogger does not like for one to use another browser. Thankfully I have not had too many issues with it as we all know how technologically challenged I happen to be :D

      Off subject...I have never seen Kawhi smile so much...glad he is having a good time in China!

      Delete
  4. I do not like windows 10 either the biggest downfall for me is photo set up it drove me crazy and my friend came over and he was having some issues with it too and he is really good at this stuff. after 2 more visits I finally was able to work with it but still don't like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The main reason I purchased this computer was so I could upload all my pictures but it has not worked out for me. That is one feature in Windows 7 that I love so much. If I want to be able to post any pictures on my blog I have to use my old laptop.

      You are fortunate to have a friend that is computer savvy.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.