Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Saturday, November 23, 2019

Where has this month gone?

I can not believe how fast this month has gone by.  I often wonder how I ever managed to do all I did when I had a full-time job and now that I do not work I can not accomplish half of what I used to then.

Was checking some Black Friday deals on point and shoot cameras but there were few.  I was surprised that the Kodak camera I bought last year at Walmart for the same event is on sale once more...either no one bought them but dumb me or they were a hit so they decided to repeat.

I am happy to report that I have finally been getting some significant sleep. Last night I slept for ten hours!  Do you know how long it has been since I managed to do that?  A long time!

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.


Spurs Corner

Tonight was the first time I was able to watch a game from start to finish. Glad we finally won one!



Aunty Acid Saying of the Day



4 comments:

  1. Glad you are finally catching up on your sleep.
    Be Safe and Enjoy your new Camera.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sleep is a precious commodity and if one is able to attain it naturally you do not know how lucky you are.

      As far as the camera I have had it for a year and have not used it once because it is heavy and too complicated and I never got around to returning it.

      Delete
  2. Getting enough sleep is a wounderous thing! Congratulations MsBelinda!

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.