Guess my trip to Houston will once again have to be postponed due to weather issues. Make no mistake I am not looking forward to going either. Who knows what I will encounter when I get there.
With the holidays and company, I had not had a chance to catch up on my mail. Received some interesting correspondence from Life Line Screening for some low cost test that include:
- Stroke/Carotid Artery Screening
- Heart Rhythm Screening (Atrial Fibrillation)
- Chronic Kidney Disease Screening
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Screening
- Osteoporosis Risk Assessment
- Peripheral Arterial Disease Screening
They are going to be in town for just one day but you had to call to pre-register which I did but was told I had to pay in advance to get an appointment. I thanked him kindly and hung up. I don't like to pre-pay for anything and for all I know it could be a scam.
Which leads to my question...has anyone in the blogsphere heard of this company or been tested by this outfit?
Whether it snows or not it is cold out there. Bundle up and stay warm.
Good night. May you all have Terlingua Dreams.