Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Saturday night at the Laundromat

I always wondered who in the world would go to the laundromat on a Saturday night?  To be honest I never thought it would be me!

The last time I went to the laundromat I spent four hours there...tonight only three...guess I am making headway?

I gathered up all the winter stuff I have in Del Rio and that have been patiently waiting their chance to make a return trip to Terlingua.  I washed more than I am going to take this year just to leave my options open.

Next week I have a lot on my plate so this weekend is crucial in more ways than one.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.


2 comments:

  1. lol Cant imagine doing that much at the Laundromat lololol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually the washing takes no time. It is feeding the driers who love quarters...to be fair I had a lot of bulky items that required a long time to dry.

      The part I dislike the most is having to fold all the clothes, I think that is the most time consuming.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.