Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Friday, October 18, 2013

Girls Don't Poop...

I had several errands I needed to run today but got caught up watching videos on YouTube.  Even though I would not call it a complete waste of time...as mother and I found a lot of helpful information we were looking for.

I tend to skip commercials but one of them caught our eye.  I swear this is the funniest infomercial I have ever seen in my life.  Perhaps you have already watched it...but if you haven't it is worth watching just for laughs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKLnhuzh9uY

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

6 comments:

  1. Yea, first time I saw that, I thought it was some sort of SNL skit. I wonder how many takes it took the actress to get through "creamy behemoth"?

    If there were more commercials on TV like this, I might not skip right through them with the DVR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly what I thought...it has to be an SNL skit...boy was I ever surprised that it was a real product!

      There is a blooper video of the commercial, will try to post a link when I find it.

      Delete
  2. I don't care who you are, that's funny.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.