Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Paid up and up-to-date for another year

The first thing on the agenda today was to go down to the County Courthouse and pay our property taxes.  In Val Verde County if you pay them in October you get a tiny little discount but we will take it :D

The license plates division is also housed here so I got the tags for dad's old car and headed to the Auto Parts store to finally purchase a new headlight for it so it could pass the State Inspection.  Remember I have mentioned Mario's Tire Shop before on this blog?  Their dad has an used car lot next door where he also performs oil changes and minor car repairs.

I was originally going to take it to my mechanic but decided they were closer.  He only charged me $5.00 ...I am sure my mechanic would have charged me twice as much.  I then went over to his son's place and got my inspection sticker.  Dad's old car is good for another year!


For those of you that follow Walter's World...there is finally news on that front.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.