Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Post for Tuesday - March 27, 2012

Monday afternoon I tried to re-mow the backyard but night fell before I could finish it. Whoever mowed the yard did a terrible job and since the grass was wet it sent gobs of grass that stuck to the windows and vinyl siding.  Had to rake a bunch of grass clippings to be able to push my little electric mower in the area.

I was planning on leaving early Tuesday morning but I decided it would be best to do as much yard work as I could so it would not come back and bite me in the future.  After my neighbors left to go to work I went to work on the yard.

Noticed that there was some white things in my front lawn that were not there yesterday. Upon further inspection they turned out to be baby mushrooms.  Got my garden tools and whacked them good.  Ms. Josie the nice lady in the HOA board told me that management people and a board member would be doing drive-by’s this week and I am going to do my best to avoid anymore “love letters” from them.

Left at noon and got to Del Rio at seven o’clock.  Had no other choice than to get everything down because we have a doctor’s appointment in Uvalde tomorrow.  Finished just in time before a strong storm moved into the area.  Sat in dad’s recliner and fell asleep so I could not make my blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.