Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Friday, May 17, 2019

More storms on the way

This week it has been hot and humid. You know it is humid when our levels are higher than those in Houston!  I needed to drive into town both yesterday and today but decided to put it off until next week.

We are expecting severe storms this evening so decided to make an early post in case the lights go out or the internet goes down.  Temperatures have been in the high 80's this week, today it reached 90 with a heat index of 95 degrees.

I have not accomplished much this week and I have been feeling very tired lately.  So much so that I have even fallen asleep during my NBA games. Right now I am fighting going to sleep because I still have my afternoon chores to get to.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

10 comments:

  1. Good luck with those storms and hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They think the bad weather will go south of here, but I bet that they are just guessing at this point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you all did not get bad weather in the Houston area.

      Delete

  3. Hit the sack, Ss. Your body is telling you what it needs. Turn the a/c down to about 50 and crawl under the covers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did go to bed early and it seemed to help. Sb, I can not AFFORD to turn the A/C down to 50...I do not even think the Val Verde County Library has it that low and it is pretty chilly there.

      Delete
  4. Maybe the weather is affecting you, rest if you need to yes I agree your body is telling you to rest. Hope it isn't a bad storm and it passes quickly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree JO, I think the heat and humidity are affecting me. We lucked out and apart from a little rain and wind the bad weather stayed away.

      Delete
  5. I'm having the same feelings here in Sacramento where the temps are in theh 50's and 60's with rain off and on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would much rather have your temperatures Gypsy. Though you have a better excuse, you have just been through a move and that takes a heavy toll both mentally and physically on anyone. There is a reason why I have not "officially" moved to Del Rio and do not plan to do so in the foreseeable future.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.