Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Yard work

Last night I slept with the windows open, it felt good to feel that nip in the air.  Started mowing the front yard at 7:30 am and part of the back.  Boy my back hurts, I think I over did it.

Ben in Texas mentioned that he had tried the green chile burger at Whataburger so I decided to try it as well.  Like Ben I was not impressed but it was edible.  Needed to be more spicy.  On a scale of 1 to 10, I give it a seven.

On a sad note Mr. C passed away today.  May he rest in peace.

2 comments:

  1. OK, I missed something,who is Mr. C?

    And about getting a Blake's Lotaburger instead of that thing at Whataburger. Closest ones to you would be

    305 E Route 66
    Moriarty NM 87035

    1230 W Pierce
    Carlsbad NM 88220
    Last time I went ( flew) to Albuquerque NM,first stop out of the airport was a Blakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spoke about Mr. C on a post titled The Sandwich Generation. He was our neighbor and long time family friend.

    Ben, I would love to taste a Blake's Lotaburger but it is a bit far from me :D

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.