Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Monday, February 13, 2012

Love Letter

I know better than to go into town the day before Valentine’s Day especially to Wal-Mart or HEB.  However I had no choice.  Per the HEB pharmacy technician mom’s medication was to have arrived yesterday from San Antonio but they did not receive it until today.

It was a madhouse, you couldn’t even find a place to park and the lines were long…my respects to those poor cashiers who really work their tails off and have to put up with so much for so little pay.



I have still to figure out if this is a house, a business or the headquarters of some political party. This guy or gal always has some funny message often with double meaning painted on this piece of plywood.  Whoever they are, they have a good sense of humor, a quality I have always admired.


They even have handicap parking spot but I don't know if it is part of their humor?

Swung by the P.O. Box only to feel my blood pressure rising as soon as I spotted a “love letter” from my HOA in Houston.  Sure enough need to mow and edge my lawn.  Guess a trip back home is eminent.

For now gas is stable at $3.39 a gallon.



Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.