Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sofia

I was supposed to rake the weeds and grass clippings today but woke up at noon and by that time it was just too hot and humid and the winds were blowing pretty good to get anything done.

Instead decided to wash clothes.  I have not had a chance to call the washing machine repairman so did it the old fashioned way.  Have I mentioned before that I hate going to the Laundromat?  It is a good thing that between my mother and I we have tons of sheets and towels.

If I never bought another article of clothing in my life it would not matter as I have enough clothes to last till the day I die, which hopefully will not be anytime soon.



The Field Lab has Dennis…Terlingua Dreams – Del Rio branch has Sofia and her two little friends but today only Sofia showed up.  They seem to like the weeds in the north side of the property (the portion that I did not mow).


My old computer is doing better now; I am now having problems with my back up, which is a Netbook.  For the life of me I cannot open up any of my hotmail accounts or Messenger.  It tells me I have an invalid IP.  Maybe I need to go to the library and check out Computer for Dummies :-(

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

2 comments:

  1. Ms.B, I have a little cotton tail that's hanging out in the back yard aa well, will try to get his photo.
    Looks like it might rain here in a few minutes, I hope.

    Suerte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you got some rain Suerte. Look forward to your pic of your little cotton tail.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.