Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Friday, July 27, 2012

Early Voting

If you have been reading this blog for a while you know that I tend to put off things to the last minute, today was no exception to the rule.  Waited until the last day to go to the courthouse to cast my early vote. There was no waiting line and I was in and out in less than five minutes.  Once there I decided to kill two birds with one stone and went to purchase the license tags for mom’s car.  The line was longer there than at the voting place.



Went by Cricket for the third time and finally got someone knowledgeable, he even gave me a $20.00 credit to compensate for my trouble.  Sure wish AT&T offered high speed internet in Del Rio, I absolute loved them when I had them in Houston.

The sage started blooming last week but I was disappointed that despite the rains this time around it was not as hardy and vibrant as it was back in May.


The Esperanza plant finally got some yellow buds…it sure took its time.  As for my Roma tomato plant, I think I can pretty much kiss it good-bye!

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

4 comments:

  1. Love the flowers, hate the bureaucracies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a purple sage and it's blooming like crazy, does every time it rains.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder what type of sage yours is?

      Here in West Texas it only blooms at certain times of the year. I tried googling it but got no answer, so I am going to document it on the blog so I don't forget...you know with my CRS and all :(

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.