Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Ivan

Got a very nice e-mail from Ivan, while he does not live in the US he enjoys reading my blog.  Says he does not have or want a Google ID nor for that matter likes to comment on blogs.

However, he felt compelled to write to me after my post on the marriage proposal I received as well as those I have recently written about Walter. 

He said of all the posts he has read on my blog his favorite is the one titled “Dear Santa”

Ivan noted that several of the items on my list have been granted even though it was in a round about way.  I wanted help with my yard work and while I did not get a gardener, Walter came into my life.

I wanted a “weathered cowboy” and Charlie shows up and even wants to make it official!  He even comes with a nice pension and a ranch. 

Noted I had already bought a zero gravity chair and was optimistic that Santa could fulfill the rest of my wish list before year-end.  Thank you Ivan, I sure hope he can do so as well!

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

4 comments:

  1. Like your header pic. Wish i knew what a zero gravity chair was,,,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted a picture at your request when I bought my chair in Houston. They are quite popular and in my case help me when my back hurts.

    The only problem is that since this new chair is so large, it weighs a ton and it is difficult for me to set up especially if my back is acting up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy the heck out of Ivans blog. I missed meeting him by about twenty minutes a couple of years ago down on Padre Island.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are we talking about the same Ivan? If I am not mistaken the Ivan that wrote to me does not have a blog or has ever been to our country.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.