Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Fun at Amistad / Phil Mason

I want to welcome two new readers to the blog.  First, my apologies to Fun at Amistad for taking so long to greet him.  You happen to join when I was severing my ties with my former ISP and then having difficulties going online at the library.  Was wondering if you were able to make it to the cook-off this year?

Welcome to Phil Mason as the latest person to come on board.

Gentlemen, thank you both for taking the time from your busy schedules to read my blog.  It is appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. Which ISP do you hve now? Is it working well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have an AT&T hotspot but out of 5 bars I only get one or if I am lucky two in my bedroom. Usually have to go to the kitchen where I get 3 bars.

      The culprit is mother's location and lack of cell phone towers in this area. Works great in the city...too bad we don't live there,

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It is going on about a month now. Slow as heck but at least I don't have to drive into town or fight the library remodeling,.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.