Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Monday, December 22, 2014

Trying to get my money's worth

My AT&T Internet plan gives me 6GB for 30 days.  Today is the last day and to date I have only used 4.81GB's.  I will say one thing in favor of Time Warner Cable....I had unlimited Internet access.  Me, being the ultimate bargain hunter...can not leave 1GB on the table.

Tonight and this morning (actually they are the same as I have not gone to sleep)  I have been basking in the glory of watching all the YouTube videos my heart desires.  By videos...I mean music videos.

It has been two and a half months since I have heard my favorite 70's and 80's tunes.  Have I mentioned that I am a Disco Duck?  Back when I signed up on Blogger in 2008, I had a long write up about it on my profile...it is no longer there but those two decades marked me for life.  Tonight it is great to be able to relive those songs and with it the accompanying memories.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.


2 comments:

  1. Rock and Roll is here to stay!! There is one new one i like, check it out. by One Republic, Love Runs Out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it!

      However, wished they had put a different graphic for the YouTube video. That animal blinking his eyes freaked me out.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.