Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Thursday, September 13, 2018

The opposite of yesterday

While yesterday was very productive, I can not say the same about today.  Mother and I are not morning people but today it got a little ridiculous even for us...we did not get up until after 2:00 p.m.

Me because I get really tired the day after a hectic day and Mom because she refuses to take her sleeping pills and winds up staying up all night and finally dozing off in the morning.

I was sound sleep but could hear a lawn mower, turned to look at the clock and it was 8:00 a.m.  Looked out the window and it was mother's nice neighbor mowing the weeds on the street side of her fence.  Thank you Mr. Joe...went right back to sleep!


The recent rains have made everything grow exponentially.  Mom's backyard looks like a jungle. I took out the weedeater but gave up before I even attempted to plug it in.  I think I need to hire a professional :-(



Good night. May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

3 comments:

  1. Is the Del Rio jungle a tourist attraction yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have added a smiley face...

      Delete
    2. Lol Rob, it is not yet but we are expecting a lot of rain this weekend so it might be a "jungle tourist attraction" by next week :D

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.