Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Sorry I missed you Barney

What a difference a day makes. In contrast to yesterday, today we experienced a beautiful sunny day with highs in the 80's that definitively made you turn on your car's A/C. The house A/C has never stopped running.

Needed to run a couple of errands but before I did that wanted to go pay Barney of OFM fame a visit
https://ofmadventures.blogspot.com/2018/10/a-long-tow.html

The only people at the campground when I was there were a couple of guys tent camping,  It sure brought back memories of Terlingua :-(


For some unknown reason, I figured Barney was going to be spending a couple more days in Del Rio. I was surprised my cell phone picked up a Wifi signal and yes, I double checked and Barney had stated he was staying at campground #1.


I am so sorry I missed you this time around Barney.  Maybe next time.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

2 comments:

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.