Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Dear Santa



All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth, my two front teeth…hey wait, I already got those back when I was eight…

Santa, I have been very good this year hoping that you would not forget about me like you have in prior years :-(

Here is my list:

  1. I am not greedy Santa, even though there is a lot of acreage in Terlingua, I only ask for 1 acre or less of highway frontage so I can sit in my front porch and watch a car drive by every 15 minutes.

  1. A rebuilt transmission for Terlita (my camping van)

  1. An honest and knowledgeable mechanic

  1. A heavy duty weed eater and a gardener to operate it

  1. A chain saw to cut down Mom’s horrible mesquite trees and a gardener to cut them

  1. A heavy duty zero gravity chair

Last but not least:

  1. A weathered cowboy…preferably with a job :D


Since you are probably sick and tired of milk and cookies, I have left you the following:


10 comments:

  1. Okay, If I had the ability to grant those dreams for you I would - if only to collect the reward as pictured! HAHAAA!!! Very good Santa gift!
    --Jool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jool, if you had that ability I would DOUBLE the reward.

    Thank you for your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Santa makes you the last stop, because after his 'gifts' it will be hard to continue on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With that wonderful Bottle of Tequila,would you settle for an ole worn out Texas boot scooting cowboy? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ben you ain't no cowboy...by your own admission you posted on your blog that after you graduated from high school you stopped listening to country music and became a fan of rock and you traded in your boots for tennis shoes. Now no respectable cowboy would do that...

    But I would share my bottle of Tequila with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas little one. Hope the coming years brings you happiness and sunshine.
    Oh by the way, cowboys don't drink cheap wine either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. MsB:I hope Santa was good to you this year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Billy Bob, you are always so sweet to me. I wish you the same.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suerte lets not talk about Santa...he just drank my beer and tequila and did not leave me a thing :(

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.