Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Just a short post this evening

Since yesterday was a national holiday the post office was closed.  I wanted to make a trip to town to pick up the mail but my morning chores took up too much time.  By the time I was ready the wind had kicked up and the cold front blew in.

We had a low of 49 with a high of 89 degrees but due to the wind, it felt like 76 degrees.  We are not expected to go above 56 tomorrow with rain and drizzle.

The cats are driving me crazy had to take a nap this afternoon after dealing with them. The late-night comedians all have re-runs this week so I can not depend on them to cheer me up.  I think I will call it a night early.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.


Aunty Acid Saying of the Day


6 comments:

  1. The weather is taking a roller coaster ride here as well.
    Grich left a comment saying they could not leave a comment on your post. Might need to check your filter setting.
    Be Safe and Enjoy your sleep.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for relaying that message. I do not know why they can not post a comment. I have checked my filters and everything is OK on my end.

      Delete
  2. I've had no trouble leaving a comment.

    The weather here has been sunny but chilly for a while now. I hope the rain isn't over with for the rest of the year or we'll be in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least it is sunny. Hope your rain is not over either.

      Thank you for confirming that you are not having problems commenting on my blog.

      Delete
  3. Can't plan much with this crazy up and down weather.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.