Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

High hopes neighbors put their house up for sale

It felt cold this morning though it was only in the low 40's...for people that are not accustomed to cold temperatures, it was rather chilly. It was windy all day and we had some rather strong wind gusts.

I think I have mentioned before that Mr. and Mrs. Joe (step-father to worthless rowdy-drunk) are in the process of remodeling their home. I also mentioned that Mr. Joe wanted to buy my lot (next to the north-facing cinder block fence) about three years ago because he was going to start a chicken farm with some Ciudad Acuña investors. I told him my lot was not for sale!

This new Blogger will not let me indicate on the picture itself that the lot I am talking about is the one with all the worthless mesquite trees as you can see below (the ones in the background).

I have high hopes that this remodeling has something to do with putting their house up for sale in the foreseeable future...nothing would make me happier!

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.


Aunty Acid Saying of the Day


Header Pictures






6 comments:

  1. Lets hope that is what the remodel is about not making the place bigger for the worthless drunk to move in.
    It was chilly all day today and then the winds picked up then died down. But the weather report said really high winds to pick up during the night and into tomorrow. OH Joy I don't mind the cold but the wind is a real pain and I need to go get some meds tomorrow and flu shot. Gas bill came in today it was higher but I let you know next month with this cold winds we will be having.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems that though miles apart we are having the same weather pattern as your area. I too do not like the wind because it just rips into you.

      Since your furnace is new it is probably more energy efficient and hopefully, the bill will not be too high next month.

      Delete
  2. Hoping it's not long before you get better neighbours.
    It can warm up but if it's windy you'll never know.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still do not know if the remodel is due to them wanting to sell their house since he is close to retirement age and moving to a house with acreage for their chicken farm or if it is just wishful thinking on my part.

      Delete
  3. It is a miserable situation to have a bad neighbor. Hope it is soon resolved in your favor.
    Sounds like you have had cold temps. Dress in layers.
    I am having phone and internet issues...again. So frustrating. I think if I was a little smarter or a whole lot dumber I would be better equipped to handle it? Jajaja
    Stay safe and warm my friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, both my parents and I do not have a history of having good neighbors. My parents have had neighbors with whom they have forged lifetime relationships with but that has not always been the case.

      I do not think you can do anything about phone or internet issues those are controlled by the satellite or cable companies.

      You stay warm as well...it is COLD where you live!

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.