Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Friday, March 30, 2018

I am so tired!

While I have my alarm set to go off at 6:00 a.m. and then 8:00 a.m. to administer Mom her medications, I quickly went back to bed afterward. Thursday and today neither one of us officially got up until noon.

Had to make a trip to Walmart and that tired me out even more. The Spurs had an early afternoon game and I kept on falling asleep so recorded it.  Decided to watch it at midnight when I was finally fully awake.  It was a great game until the last 2 minutes 30 seconds...it went over and the darn thing did not record the end...GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Had to go online to find out how it turned out.  I was so happy we won decided to watch the rebroadcast but only made it to the second quarter.

The weeds keep on growing but I did not feel like tackling them today.  The neighbor kids had a school holiday so they were outside all day along with their parents...maybe next week?

Gasoline prices are starting to skyrocket once more.  I filled up in Castroville, Texas at $2.25 a gallon for regular unleaded, yesterday I was going to fill up but there were lines everywhere and you know how I feel about lines.  Will have to pay a dime or more per gallon but the good thing is that my car is not a gas guzzler.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

8 comments:

  1. Hope your body gets rested enough soon so you feel up to doing things.

    Gas here last time I looked was $2.35 I believe that was last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to have a system that gives you the time to go back to sleep and take care of what needs to be done.
    We were in California for several weeks and gasoline was $3 and change, now we're in Arizona and it's $2 and change.. that is the good part! In Bullhead City Arizona gas jumped 10 cents while we were in the store getting groceries, that sucked but it went from $2.35 to $2.45 that's still a dollar a gallon cheaper than Calif.

    We're heading east and it gets a little cheaper on the way...
    https://www.gasbuddy.com/GasPriceMap

    Have a pleasant Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually the only reason I am able to go back to sleep is because I do not go to bed until three or four in the morning. If I went to bed like normal people, I would not be able to do so.

      California prices have always been high. In Del Rio the cheapest was at Walmart at $2.38 per gallon.

      Delete
  3. I have always filled up my gas tank at Costco, but lately I just don't feel like waiting in lines. I don't like Arco - very unfriendly people working there, so I've been trying to get it at Safeway. I don't drive enough to worry about paying the extra over Costco.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arco...now that is an oil company name that I have not heard in ages!

      Lately I prefer to pay more as long as I do not have to wait in long lines.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Why is it that we can beat the good teams and end up losing to the Clippers and Lakers? It just does not make sense :(

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.