Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Thursday, March 8, 2018

Not much going on

Needed to make a trip to town but just did not get around to it. Maybe tomorrow?

We had a lot of wind today but otherwise a nice sunny afternoon. The darn white cat is still around and she will not leave me alone. I was outside when I saw her coming from the vacant lot in back of mother's house with something on her mouth.  It did not take long to realize it was a baby mouse which she proceeded to eat in our yard!

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.


Spurs Corner

I must admit I did not have high hopes for the game this evening between us and the Golden State Warriors. I am very proud of them, we played a darn good game and even lead for a while. Though we lost by three points I do not feel bad about it.

GO SPURS GO!!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. GYSG!

    Can't wait til NEXT year! This year is toast. Sad.

    I'm pulling for those past-hated Sprockets to de-throne the dirty Warriors this year, then next year OUR SPURS get the crown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told you last year that the Warriors would probably hang on to the title into the foreseeable future and I still feel that way.

      We have no other choice but to root for ANYBODY that will de-throne the GSW and at this particular time that team seems to be your brother's Rockets.

      I am beginning to believe the sport shows that think Kawhi will not be a Spur come next season. Some have him going to the Pinche Lakers and others to the Clippers.

      Delete
    2. The jury is still out on KL. I'm not sure he's worth the $200 million contract "they" are talking about.

      I also wonder if your white cat is gonna have white kittens? hee

      Delete
    3. I had not seen this comment!!! You jinxed me...now you have to take in a kitty or two!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I am beginning to think that I must look like her former owner, that or she senses that I am a sucker for strays.

      Delete
  3. I had a Hawk eating his lunch in the tree today. I don't think there was anything left when he was done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least they both ate their lunch and did not leave dead parts around for us to pick up.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.