Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Friday, March 2, 2018

Toyota / Walmart / Roku TV

Finally made the time to take my car to the Toyota dealership for servicing.  They are undergoing a renovation and only had folding steel chairs in the waiting room, after two hours your tush starts hurting.

I have mentioned that these days HEB seems to be crowded at all hours so after I left Toyota, I stopped at Walmart instead. It would never cross my mind to go grocery shopping on a Friday or on a weekend but I was in and out in no time flat.

Yesterday we had strong winds and the television kept on freezing up on me and here I thought once I got rid of worthless DISH those problems would end but it happens even with Spectrum on regular days.

The volume on my Roku television that is less than one year old keeps on going out, however I did not buy an extended warranty so I will have to suck it up because I refuse to purchase another one.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

6 comments:

  1. I shopped at HEB that one winter we stayed in Rockport, I thought it was a good supermarket.


    Gas in Las Vegas today was all above $2.69...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't get me wrong...HEB is a GREAT supermarket! With that said Del Rio has grown by leaps and bounds and we really need another grocery option in town or a bigger HEB.

      $2.69 per gallon sounds a little high but for it being Las Vegas it is not too bad.

      Delete
  2. Love my ROKU but only had it for the past month. Had Netflix free last month and binge-watched all kindsa stuff during the inclement weather, BUT, going back to work Monday so no more couch-potato-ing for the next month or so!

    I was at HEB this morning. I was at HEB yesterday. Also last Wednesday. Last Monday, are you getting the message here? Definitely CRS in play! After unloading the bags have to start the next list of what I forgot. Sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always made shopping lists since I had so many grocery stores to choose from in Houston, there were many bargains to be had that I could not leave to just memory.

      In Del Rio we only have HEB and Walmart and now I have to rely on lists or my CRS rears its ugly head :-(

      Delete
  3. OK I keep hearing about this ROKU TV what is it?

    Grocery shopping is the pits but if hit a store at a good time I'm a happy shopper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROKU TV is basically a television that has a variety of streaming channels, some you pay for and some that are free. Here is a better explanation of this product https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm43agUr3lc

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.