Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Tired / Busy days / Spurs Corner

I have not been feeling well lately in particular when I have more than one busy day in a row.  An out-of-town trip on Monday and a very busy Tuesday. Once again the weather forecasters got it wrong and we did not receive the rains that were expected or I would not have made two trips into town to run all the errands I needed to get to yesterday.

The only positive was that I have been going to sleep early and sleeping soundly though I am wide awake by 5:00 a.m.  The sun is not even up at that hour!

Finally took the old microwave and a TV to the recycling center.  I need to get rid of more stuff but that is a subject for another post.

As if I did not have enough on my plate now I have four more problems on my hands http://mylittlewalter.blogspot.com/2019/07/katie-brought-her-kittens.html

I am so tired I think I am going to once again call it a night early.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.



Spurs Corner

I must admit I was a little surprised Tim Duncan was named assistant coach for the San Antonio Spurs.  Perhaps I should not be as he has been working out with the new guys since his retirement and at least now he is being paid for it.

Though I see him as a laid back type of person not able to yell or curse out players like many coaches have to do.  Nor do I see him wearing suits during game days.

8 comments:

  1. Hope you get some rest and are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way - if I am busy one day I don't want to do much of anything the next. Maybe that is what they mean when they say "Pace Yourself)! Right now I'd like to be sitting in the shade of that tree along San Felipe Creek.

    You might find you feel much better and can accomplish more if you start getting up earlier, and of course, going to bed earlier. At least I did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been going to bed earlier for the last couple of days and by the same token waking up early to start my day. Wish I could say it has made me feel better but it hasn't. The only good thing about this is that I can run errands earlier and get back home before the heat gets really bad.

      Delete
  3. Well I'm happy your sleeping all night. Getting rid of the TV and Microwave is 2 less things around the house. That's progress and you should be happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is always a trade-off going to bed early but waking up while it is still dark outside.

      I am happy about the things I took to the recycling center but I have so many more, in particular, the old fashioned big TV's but there is no way I can even lift them.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.