Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Thursday, January 30, 2020

A dark, drab and chilly day

I was surprised that I slept soundly until 8:40 a.m. I am sure the boys did not like that but like their human mother they need to go on a diet.

The sun did not come out at all today.  Ever since the day that I heard a horrible sound outside the window and tried to get up to see what it was but felt my head spinning this has continued.  I think it is vertigo it comes and goes but I had not felt it in some time.

This morning I was trying to get one of my shoes from under the bed when I got that dizzy feeling once more.  I have had a headache all day but have not wanted to take anything for it. 

My hands are so cold I had to put on gloves I just hope I am not coming down with something.  The impeachment proceeding finally concluded for the night.  Today it was so repetitive I even dozed off for a while.

We had a low of 39 with a high of 53 degrees.  Right now it is 48 degrees the same as in Terlingua and I am freezing to death.  I think I am going to call it a night early.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.


Aunty Acid Saying of the Day




4 comments:

  1. Years ago after a head injury I developed a Vertigo Problem but with time it finally went away. Years later I woke up with it but by then there was Medication that cleared the condition in days. I'll find the name for you.
    Like your Aunty Acid.
    Be safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you have time I would certainly appreciate the name of that medication Rick this vertigo is driving me crazy.

      I like today's Aunty Acid as well seems fitting on this particular day in history.

      Delete
  2. I sure hope you aren't getting the flu. Are you old enough yet for medicare? they will cover flu shots.
    Oh I love Aunty Acid how true this one is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a couple of years to go to qualify for Medicare. Never thought I would look forward to turning 65 years old.

      Last year I got a free flu shot but I have not had the chance to go to the library to read the local newspaper and see if and when they will have them this year.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.