Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Monday, December 24, 2012

My Letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

I have been extra good this year in anticipation of finally getting a visit from you.  Here are a couple of items I could sure use and while I do not ask that you get me all of them...one or two would be nice for as you know...I am not greedy.

1.  A kind and considerate new owner for Walter

2.  An acre or less of highway frontage in my favorite desert

3.  A rebuilt transmission for Terlita (my camping van)

4.  A new camera

5.  A small storage shed

6.  An adult bicycle (yes the one with three wheels)

7.  An electric lawn mower

8.  A Betty Boop purse (read my prior post so you know where to purchase it Santa)

9.  A good paying out-of-state but preferably out-of-the-country job for mother's worthless Plumber and Yardman so they NEVER return to Del Rio.

10. Last but not least a tall weathered cowboy :)


Santa I know last year I was able to offer you these:


I regret that this year the budget will only allow me to share the following with you...well look at it on the bright side...at least you wont have a hangover :-)

Nutri Leche (Mexican milk) and cookies

8 comments:

  1. Wish i could grant you all your wishes but, i can't so Happy Holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a EZ-3 recumbent tricycle much nicer than those adult trikes. This is the current model mine is about 10 years old and works fine for me. I use to do my rounds as a campground host. If you can find one a used one is about 60% of new, that is what I did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit I had to do a goggle search which lead me to a You Tube video.

      They are nice but a little too low to the ground making my legs an easier target for some mean dog :(

      Thank you for dropping by and Merry Christmas.

      Delete
  3. You are so funny...Merry Christmas and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.