Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Monday, December 31, 2012

One more year for the archives

It just amazes me how fast the year went by.  I recall when I was a child and then as a teenager they seemed endless.

I live in the county and since fireworks are prohibited in the city, it seems like everyone comes to visit their friends or family members on any holiday that involves popping them.  Have been out since 8:00 p.m. watering the yard or perhaps I should say weeds?

As dry as everything is in West Texas any spark can set the place ablaze.  It took me two hours to really soak it down good including my tent that I have set up in the back yard.  Have the hoses ready just in case.

If you go out please be careful and if you drink please don't drive.  See you next year!

Good night.  May you have Terlingua Dreams.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you. Happy New Year's to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year little girl.....from Billy Bob's house to yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a happy new year and who knows, maybe this will be the year for our lives to cross. Hope we recognize each other when it does.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Years to you as well Dizzy. Who knows we might cross paths, everything is possible!

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.