Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Friday, December 7, 2012

Terlingualized Truck

I did a short post when I got back from the Chili Cook-off this year and had a message from Eddie Mo also known as Terlingua Ed as well as from Jim Tabor the owner of the Terlingualized Truck. http://terlinguadreams.blogspot.com/2012/11/im-back.html

I finally finished sorting through my pictures and found I had taken four shots of the party truck from my campsite.  These were taken on Friday November 2, 2012 at 4:05 p.m.  Would love to hit them up on Facebook but I do not have an account nor do I think I would know how to navigate around that site.

Therefore if anyone knows them please let them know I have posted them on my blog.  Thank you.

                 




Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.