Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Unscheduled Projects

Mom got up real early today whereas I stayed in bed till 10:30 a.m.  Should of known she was going to rake the leaves that I have been ignoring!  So like it or not I had to finish the job.  Little good it did...a gust of wind came and many more fell...oh well!

I had intended to go to the laundromat but after raking the leaves got my second wind and decided to finally take down the tent, the folding table and the rest of the stuff that has been in the trunk of the car since I came back from Terlingua.  It only took me a month this time!  :D

The ice chests needed washing as did my chairs, it can get quite dusty in the desert.

That worthless plumber of hers finally showed up at 6:10 p.m.  I have said it before... I really hope I never see this character again in my life!

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

4 comments:

  1. Invite the plumber to Terlingua and loose him in an abandoned mine. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha...don't give me any ideas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. But,,,did he fix the plumbing? lololol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He fixed the toilet water leveler (I guess that is what you call it) that would not shut off when it reached a certain level and would spill over.

      The other problem was the tub would not drain. I fixed that problem by setting up my Terlingua tent shower outside, worked great for my uncle and I.

      It appears he fixed that too.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.