Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Friday, December 13, 2019

Another record setting day

While it was cold this morning...48 degrees...I know my Canadian readers, as well as those that live in colder places, are probably laughing at the thought :D

The sun came out and it warmed up nicely to 86 degrees breaking another record set back in 2016 of 79 degrees.

Drove into town and as I passed HEB there were long lines at the gasoline pumps then remembered it was Friday and payday.  I will fill-up tomorrow if I decide to venture out but at the small store by the house who is selling gas at the same $2.179 price as in town.

After picking up the mail at the P.O. Box drove to little HEB and was pleasantly surprised that there were few people there. I picked up the items I needed and was quickly out the door.

This weekend should be nice with temperatures in the 80's so that means I will be raking more leaves :-(

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.



Aunty Acid Saying of the Day



8 comments:

  1. Sacramento is having its rainy winter weather now, so it seems cold all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you're getting rain I know the whole state needs it with the drought and then the devastating fires you all suffered.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a nice productive day and those temps sure woul feel nice here right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a productive day and hopefully will be a productive weekend as there is so much on my To Do List.

      Temperatures in the 80's are sure better than those in the triple digits or for that matter the 50's. Yesterday I even had to turn on the A/C in the car for a while to cool it down.

      I see why Canadians escape to the Southern states during the winter...do not know if I could bare your winters...brrrrrrrr!

      Delete
  3. Know what you mean about the weather.
    Looks like you have a Spammer but to stop it just don't delete or it will continue to return. Go into the Design section then where the Comments are. You mark it as Spam so it goes into the folder. That trains your account what is good and bad so eventually it will no longer allow those kinds of postings.
    The one above could get you into serious trouble with the law.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip Rick. He spammed me three times but on the third try Blogger did send it to the Spam folder on its own. Where do these people come up with these schemes? They should put their efforts to productive things so they can make money legally...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

      Delete
  4. I saw fresh snow on the Olympic mountains yesterday, it looked good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet it did. Are you going to post pictures on your blog?

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.