Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Friday, July 15, 2022

Breaking a mental and financial barrier

I managed to get to the Courthouse Annex not as early as I would have wanted but like yesterday the weather (heat) worked in my favor. I was the only person there purchasing my 2022-2023 license tags. This year it cost $74.00.

I was so glad to see the following gasoline price both at Walmart and HEB.  It kind of breaks a mental as well as a financial barrier in my mind.


Yes, it finally went under the four-dollar mark!!!

I went to Walmart to continue with my prepping but it has taken me a long time this evening to be able to email the pictures I took to myself so I can post them here. Even though I live in a Central Time zone, my blog is set to Pacific Time to give me a bit of a cushion since I can not go online until after midnight.

I will cover my Ollie's and Walmart trip in a future blog as I do not have time to beat the Pacific Time midnight deadline this evening.

Good night. May you all have Terlingua Dreams.


Aunty Acid



6 comments:

  1. Nice that you got things taken care of before it got too hot.
    Since you use a Blogger platform even if you publish your post late you can Schedule it to post before Midnight no matter what Time Zone you are in. You can even go back Days, Weeks, Months even years before to add a post you had forgot to make. Just think you will never be late again.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While I knew that you could schedule a post to publish at a certain time I did not know you could go back and add one a day, month, or years later as I am not a daily blogger. Thank you for your input.

      Delete
  2. $4.49 in New Mexico! Love you pic of the Spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your gas price is not bad either. The photo of San Felipe Creek is nice but nothing like it usually looks when we are not in a drought.

      Delete
  3. I wonder if we will ever see those gas prices here. What treat for you! I need to make a store run tomorrow so I guess I'll get out about 7am only need a few items.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pretty sure you will see lower prices in your location as well JO. Since I do not let the car go below 1/4 of a tank before I fill up, my tank is full and I could not take advantage of this great new price.

      Good luck with your shopping trip!

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.