Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Just three more months until Halloween

It was a scorcher today even at 6:45 a.m. it was hot and humid when I went outside to water the trees and bushes. Even the cats demanded to be fed so they could go hide before the sun came out. When I finished my morning chores I came inside and took a shower. Afterward, I sat on my recliner to watch my Sunday cable news shows but ended up falling asleep. I so needed that!

Yesterday, I bought some store-made Mexican Ceviche with avocado slices...it was delicious, I had it for breakfast...perhaps it was a contributing factor to my morning siesta.

Today is the last day of July 2022 and all I could think of is that in exactly three months it will be Halloween, if you are a long-time follower you know exactly where I am during that holiday. I am hopeful that I can finally make it there after a three-year absence. To all my friends and acquaintances I hope you too are making plans to attend as I so want to see you guys. Life is short and we are not getting any younger.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.


Aunty Acid



4 comments:

  1. Time is just flying by. Lets hope we can all start to Enjoy life the way we always did.
    Be Safe.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is my most fervent desire Rick...for life to get back to normal...or the new definition of normal.

      Delete
  2. I so hope you make it this year, I know how we both want to get out and live our dreams again.
    Auntie Acid is dead on!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure hope I make it as well. I am trying to be positive even though this new Covid variant is taking off like wildfire, and so is the Monkey Pox.

      Maybe we will both get lucky, and you can also go camping to the mountains you love. I do not know who is the person that pens Aunty Acid, but they sure hit the nail on the head with this one.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.