Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

One-Year Anniversary

I cannot believe a year has already gone by, it seems like it was just yesterday that I decided to begin this blog.

Now 25476 hits, 34 followers and 197 posts later, I am glad I took the plunge.

My first follower was Billy Bob and my second Nick aka OGT, GridNadaMas and a host of other nicks.  To this day I have no idea how they found me, as I did not tell a soul that I was going to begin my blog.

Thank you to all the bloggers that have since joined my followers list and for giving me of your valuable time by reading this cyber journal.

I would also like to thank all those anonymous bloggers that even though are not part of the “official audience” drop by every day to read me and/or send me nice e-mails.

I am well aware that there are literally millions of blogs and I feel very privileged that you would find mine to be of interest and worthy of your readership.  Thank you kindly!

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

17 comments:

  1. congratulations on your anniversary. You are honest and real and unpretentious. A genuine pleasure to visit here. the rat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seen that gas sign pic up there an' I said...what the hell? I had that happen many times get'n gas for Sally.....what holds a a whole bunch of gallons. I call that "rip off". Right up there with fraud, murder and rape.

    Yeah baby girl, it's been a year. Now when somebody asks ya what you been do'n for the last year, you can says..."wait a sec., let me look".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With my CRS having this blog sure helps me in remembering stuff!

      Delete
  3. Congrats, always enjoy your blog! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never really believed doing blogs became habit forming.,,,But,,they do!
    You're a daily for me,,and i really miss you when you're not here,,,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the mile marker. Keep it up. There are a lot of us that read your blog every day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am one of the "anonymous" ones, but I stop by every day and have really enjoyed your blog. Congrats on your blog anniversary and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for leaving a comment Ladytxn, it means a lot to me.

      Delete
  7. I don't 'follow' anyone if that is only taken in the official, actually sign up sense. Never understood the concept, actually. But, you are on my blog list and I see when you post and usually stop by. Congrats on the anniversary.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.