Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Saturday, March 30, 2019

A do nothing day

It was a cool and breezy day you know the type that lends itself to do absolutely nothing which is exactly what I did.

I do not like to tape shows because it is a guarantee that I will never watch them.  However, my DVR was at 96 percent full and I had to make room in case I absolutely have to tape something in the future.

I was going through some of my old e-mails that I put off reading for a rainy day and even though they were not that old (three to six months back) the links had already been disabled so I proceeded to erase a great deal of them. That is the type of spring cleaning I do not mind doing.

I went through the pictures on this computer as I never learned how to transfer those from my old PC and got rid of a lot of them as well.

Since my old camera bit the dust I have been using my cell phone to take pictures and now it is telling me that the phone is running out of space.  I do not know why it has a large memory card.  I am just not good with technology and I am not about to read a 127-page manual.  I think I will just go bug the MetroPCS people and make them earn their salary.

One would think that after basically doing nothing that required physical activity I would not be so tired but I am, I might even call it a night early and just tape SNL after all I have plenty of room now in the DVR.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

8 comments:

  1. I'd go to google and ask how to transfer the pictures from my phone to my computer...
    Some days are meant for doing nothing! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how to transfer the pics from the phone to the computer what I do not know how to do is to send them to the SD card or archive or whatever it is called.

      I certainly enjoyed the relaxation because this coming week is going to be hectic.

      Delete
  2. I guess I am old fashioned because I use a camera (digital) to take pictures and the phone to talk on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you are not old fashioned Dizzy that is exactly what I used to do until my digital camera stopped working.

      Delete
  3. I guess I have to head off to Metro also. Today FB kept going down on my phone. I had taken a picture of a meal I prepared today and now I can't transfer it to FB. It asked for my phone number to find my account didn't like that. Tried my e-mail and didn't like that either. Like you I'm not into all this technology. Glad you had a nice slow day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not have Facebook but I think I heard that they had been having problems though I believe it was last week not yesterday. I would go to Metro PCS and ask them for their assistance.

      It was nice to have a quiet relaxing day.

      Delete
  4. Slow day are nice once in a while, time to get other stuff done or nothing. e don't have a DVR have never found anything worth recording.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been a long time since I have had a do nothing day and I enjoyed it.

      I can not watch shows during their regular transmission so I have always taped them to watch at a future time. The problem is that future time never arrives and I end up with a bunch of taped shows.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.