Terlingua Dreams

Terlingua Dreams
Governors Landing Campground - Lake Amistad - Del Rio, Texas

Sunday, March 31, 2019

Where has time gone?

I can not believe March has just flown by and that tomorrow April will be here. Where has time gone?

I need to make a trip to the grocery store but there is no way I was going to go shopping during the weekend when everyone is out and about.

It has been cool and breezy but by mid-week, it should be in the high 80's and I will be missing these temperatures. A lot of people from Canada or the northern part of our nation come to the southern part of the country to escape the freezing temperatures during winter months.  Perhaps I should consider moving to South America during the hot summer months...just a thought.

I am glad I got two days rest because I have so many things to do this coming week.

Good night.  May you all have Terlingua Dreams.

10 comments:

  1. Have a comfortable & productive week Ms Belinda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is amazing how fast time passes anymore. Hope you have a good week running errands. Take care in the heat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you JO. I can not believe the heat will once again be upon us and your part of the world gets even hotter than here :-(

      Delete
  3. We don't have much of a problem with heat year round we seem to mostly avoid it. Enjoy your productive week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you George. I also want to be able to avoid the heat.

      Delete
  4. I went to Wal-Mart yesterday at 7:30 AM. Hardly any shoppers, but lotta stockers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, Bigfoot...the is no way I am ever going to be able to be at Walmart at 7:30 a.m...not this chick!

      Delete
  5. Wait to you get three quarters of a century old like I am and then you will really see how fast time can fly. As I get up, turn around, and sit back down, a couple of days just fly by. . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dizzy, I would consider myself very fortunate to reach three quarters of a century. Just in the past month I have lost three people that I knew that were from 43 to 62 years of age.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to comment. Thank you for your readership.